28 January 2019

A new start



Probably you thought I was missing, at this point.
Well, no. I'll be here again with some news very soon.

 I'm reloading the weap... ehm, most old posts.
All Toscanini and many others
(Beecham, Rodzinski etc) are now updated.

I hope that our community will reborn and many "neophytes" will be added.
So, let me know through comments if you feel like going over these parts once in a while...

If so, very soon this blog will restart with regular new posts.

best
Guido

Meanwhile...

- Strauss 4 Burleske reuploaded
- Tristan Act 2 Barbirolli NY reuploaded
- Beecham in Helsinki and Beecham All Mozart 1947 reuploaded
- Furtwängler rehearsals (Beethoven) reuploaded
- DSCH 5 Horenstein reuploaded
- Malko Tchaikovsky 4 reuploaded




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Long waited for your return.
Thanks for coming back.

loriartx said...

xxxx

Guillermo said...

!!!!!!! Bien!!!!! tal vez es hora de seguir tus pasos....

Guillermo
statework.blogspot.com

Sensemaya said...

One of the best news lately. Excuse my belated answer but it doesn't belittle my enthusiasm! Welcome back!

GP49 said...

We sure DID think you were missing...but held out hope.

And now it turns out to have been only a temporary disappearance. I am very happy to see you're back!

Peter Gutmann said...

Thank you! It's so great that you're active again!! I'm so looking forward to more of your wonderful postings.

Peter Gutmann (classicalnotes.net)

woland said...

Grande! Bentornato!
Davvero una bellissima notizia.

gpdlt2010 said...

Very glad to have you back!!!

Jacky said...

Guido,
I announced the members of Symphonyshare about your return and some of them expressed their warm welcome.You have in our group (I am the moderator) a true and faithful friend. I would love that you join our group and I am sure that a lot of members share my wish.

Guido said...

Hi, Jacky
and thanks for your very kind message!

I know of course SymphonyShare
but I've never registered before for two reasons.

1) Sometimes I'm terribly lazy. :-)
2) I was a bit intimidated by the list of rules and obligations.

However, considering this invitation, I would be very pleased,
even if I have some question to ask (to know how to behave).
Of course it is not appropriate to do it here.

So, if it's ok with you,
I will forward the request in the next days.
Kind regards
Guido

Sensemaya said...

You can pm to me.As I am the moderator, I can answer to whatever( I hope) you might know.

Guido said...

@ Sensemaya
Thanks! I've just sent the request.

Keith Goodman said...

Ciao

Tennstedt said...

Miracle!

willynn said...

It's wonderful that you are back!!!! I haven't checked this site for a long while so that I haven't noticed your comeback. Thank you for all these fantastic uploads!!

Sincerely;
ML