27 March 2024

Shostakovich 5 (Yuri Temirkanov) & Prokofiev 3 ( Gennadi Rozhdesvensky)




Another album in the series (one of the last at my disposal) 
also in homage to Temirkanov, recently passed away. 



SHOSTAKOVICH
Symphony no. 5

URSS State Symphony Orchestra
YURI TEMIRKANOV
14 june 1981

PROKOFIEV
Symphony no. 3

URSS State Symphony Orchestra
GENNADI ROZHDESTVENSKY
6 january 1961


FLAC + complete scans


I'm really sorry, but I don't have time to restore old posts at the moment. The Toscanini series, at the time, was very popular, with many downloads. Those who were already here know this. There's also a problem with hosting sites: I don't have the slightest intention of asking you for money, but on the other hand, it's not fair that I spend it. The Blog was born to share great music with an "invisible pact", not to put money in the way. I have done and will do what I can, I hope to choose and make available in the future interesting recordings, little known and so on... many times I avoid because I see that they are already somewhere, they are on the market, or they are too recent, or my source is not better. The only thing I can tell you is that even if you see moments of "stasis", I'try to continue. Sometimes I make a mistake believing that something is unwelcome or vice versa...  For this reason Your feedback is always very important!
 




6 comments:

Guido said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2s4hmpwx0d62ta5/DSCH-PROK.zip/file

Anonymous said...

My feedback is that your posts - all of them - are very welcome, and these are rare recodings. I am very grateful to you!

Julio said...

Ya conocía esta grabación, pero es magnífica y me sirve para volver a escucharla. Gracias por su esfuerzo y por sus post.

Guillermo said...

I've been a follower, I fully apreciate your efforts and (why not?) sacrifice...thank you!!!!!!!!!

centuri said...

Am a big of your blog for years. Thanks a million for all your posts.

fronville said...

Je vous remercie beaucoup pour vos publications. Beaucoup sont rares. J’espère que vous continuerez encore longtemps…
Grand merci encore.