15 July 2023

Bruckner 5 - Jochum, live 1982


 


I don't know if it's the same for you, but for me every new "live" discovery of Jochum is a reason for a great joy, never for disappointment. Especially from the 70s onwards... and especially if we are talking about Bruckner! I don't even try to describe. Just listen for it. So, like last summer, I greet you wishing you happy holidays with Jochum. Thanks for staying here, see you in September.


ANTON BRUCKNER

Symphony No. 5 in B Flat Major (1878 Version Ed. Leopold Nowak)


Berliner Philharmoniker

EUGEN JOCHUM

Live - October 6, 1982 - Berlin, Philharmonie



FLAC - 4 separated tracks






7 comments:

Guido said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ika7d426odlomec/B5JO82.zip/file

Scientist_Timpanist said...

Thank you very, very much Guido! Enjoy your summer vacation, and we'll all be eagerly looking forward to hearing from you in September.

wuster said...

Enjoy your summer time. Thank you very much.

Renegade Priest said...

Thank you once again, Guido. Have a relaxing summer.

Mathias Broucek said...

I've yet to hear a Jochum 5th I didn't like and his 1986 KCO set (Tahra) is staggering. Thanks so much!

centuri said...

I agree with you dear Guido: the concerts under Jochum were quite interesting; among others I remember his Bruckner 8 in Paris with Bamberg forces....no interval....30 minutes of applause.
Thanks for this Bruckner 5 !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much !. Any fifth symphony of Jochum is welcome. Could you re-upload the album "Stokowski - Saygun Yunus Emre"? Thank you.