13 September 2023

Brahms Ein Deutsches Requiem - Celibidache 1960


 



Brahms

Ein Deutches Requiem, op. 45


Agnes Giebel, sp - Hermann Prey, br


Orchestra Sinfonica e Coro di Milano della Rai

SERGIU CELIBIDACHE

Milano - February 19, 1960


Listening to this EDR after several years, I appreciated it again (and more than I remembered!) for the extreme concentration of all the performers, as well as for a better sound quality than the average Rai recordings of the period. I therefore recommend it to those who don't know it.



FLAC - Separated tracks

5 comments:

Guido said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/72jn84jhlsalqb0/EDR-CELI60.zip/file

Renegade Priest said...

Thank you - I can't wait to hear this.

rev.b said...

Thank you!

Grover Gardner said...

Thank you! I lost this years ago and am glad to have it again. It's a nice recording.

alfred venison said...

thank you very much. -regards, a.v.