4 June 2022

What?

 





A little digression.


I'm not going to stop. I hope you enjoy the news.

But I have several commitments.

Also I try not to put "anything", "something"... "thing", here. I am lazy, I am limited, idiosyncratic, but I also have flaws.

Sometimes I make a mistake in understanding what you may like, what is "rare" or not.

We're all dinosaurs here, in a way, so I trust you will understand.

I would just like to tell that you are rightly disappointed when I'm not present enough, but consider that I think and I care a lot about you and what to do here. Sometimes I try to surprise you, other times just to give you something just discovered right away.

As you well know, the pleasure of appreciating together things of which just "the last human beings" know the value is truly the only reason to go on.

All this to say that I may be absent for weeks, but always expect a new post at any moment. ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear dinosaur, I am still a youngster in the eternity issues, like classical music for example. But I do appreciate all the treasures You put here :-) and in any period of publishing, in any chaos, as far as it is classical music :-D Thank You very much!

rev.b said...

Not to worry. I appreciate your time and efforts in keeping the good ship * * * Laureate Conductor(s) * * * afloat. I don't imagine there are any expectations regarding how often you able to post. It's probably safe to say many of us are also lazy, limited and idiosyncratic with plenty of flaws. In any case, thank you for all your kindness and generosity. Good luck with all the commitments you'll be dealing with. We'll be glad to see you when as you are able. Until then, best wishes and warm regards.

perdido said...

i also appreciate your posts, however far apart they are.

Belphegor said...

→ ezzentric, no doubt...regards,he,he

Scientist_Timpanist said...

I wish to offer once again many, many thanks to you for the endles trasures you have so generously shared with us! With all best wishes,

Ron

NikZ said...

Once a week, or every month (hopefully not longer, but that’s still ok!), EVERY post is much appreciated! I’m amazed you find such interesting stuff every time, keep up the great work at your own pace…best wishes to you! N

Néstor Castiglione said...

Thanks for everything that you've uploaded. Please relax and take care!

Guido said...

You're Amazing. thanks! ;)))))))))

José said...

Muy querido gracias por tus publicaciones. Son pura magia. Gracias por todo.

John H said...

Really appreciate the Koussevitzky CD's. Thanks for the opportunity to hear this remarkable conductor.