10 February 2012

Richard Strauss conducts Mozart (reupload)




A reupload kindly requested by Adam.
I took the opportunity to experience mirrorcreator.

But please, do not ask for other reuploads, be patient. ;)
Of course my intention is to recover at least the most important things (all Toscanini etc), but I will start to do it gradually in three or four months. Not only because of the risk of new problems with file hosting sites: also because otherwise I'd have to stop the "new proposals".


MOZART
Symphony no. 39
Symphony no. 40
Symphony no. 41

Berlin State Symphony Orchestra
RICHARD STRAUSS

recordings: 1926 (nn. 39 & 41), 1927 (n. 40)
(No DG or Koch... Direct transfers from 78rpm)




10 comments:

Guido said...

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1FNTVWCG/mozartstrauss.part1.rar_links

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1PX6I9QP/mozartstrauss.part2.rar_links

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/C5IBLTLG/mozartstrauss.part3.rar_links

Satyr said...

Thanks for these records, Guido!

аффтор said...

thanks a lot, dear Guido. these recordings released also by Preiser, but their restoration is as bad, as Koch's one. didn't know about the DG release (LPs or CD?)

Anonymous said...

many thanks, i have a request: ATs Schubert Grand Duo and 5th. Most humbly

Tabbouche said...

A gem, thank you!

Adam Sonnenberg said...

Thank You so very much Guido.
It means a lot to me. A splendid recordings indeed! I'm humbly and patiently and with full understending waiting for the return of Toscanini's. But as I wrote I understand Your difficulties so take Your time. It's magnificent enough that You're still here.
Take care my Friend. I'm right beside You.

Guido said...

@Adam

thanks for your very kind words and for your understanding ;)

Frei Aber Froh said...

Guido, I'm so glad with recent posts. Just loved the Malko's Haydn and Beethoven. Thanks a lot for hanging on. It is a pleasure to music lovers.

Guido said...

@FAF

Comments like yours are my force.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Yes, Malko's Coriolan is not bad, Isn't it? ;)

Anatoly Kosachev said...

I'm so sorry...
Links are dead
Could you make the last Reupload these unique records?